In honor of lots of new things for the Little Yellow Sew Shop, including: over 50 sales on Etsy (those are just Etsy sales, not including tons of offline sales I have done), a new line of Boutique Style Hairbows, New Custom Birthday Outfits, New Business Cards and Business Gear, and an upcoming Craft Fair appearance in the Fall, I am doing a giveaway!
Enter to win a $25 gift Certificate to the Little Yellow Sew Shop along with Free Shipping !
Visit my blog and follow any of the steps below for a for chance multiple entries. www.littleyellowsewshop.blogspot.com
*You do not need a Blog to enter.
Once you choose how you would like to enter (you may do any or all of the choices below) you need to post a comment at the bottom of the posting with the word or other instructions indicated in the entry option you choose and that counts as your entry or entries.
* In case you are wondering why you need to leave so many seperate comments for each entry, I will use random.org to randomly select the winner. The more comments you leave the better your odds.
1) Make a comment at the bottom of this post with your email address - 1 Entry (please limit to just one comment per day; you can comment each day, though, if you would like)
2) Mention this giveaway with a link on your Facebook page: 2 Entries (in order for it to count as an entry, please write "Facebook"as its own comment in the comment section twice)
3) Become a follower of this blog - 2 Entries (in order for it to count as an entry, please write "follower" as its own comment in the comment section, and make sure to do it two times so it will count as two extra entries for you, or if you are already a follower, make sure to write "follower" also as a comment two times)
4) Mention this giveaway on your own blog with a link to my giveaway, - 1 Entry (Again for this to count make sure to write "blog" as a comment)
Thank you for your participation and support! Good Luck!
Just copy and paste this code into your HTML/Java Script Gadget:
The Little Yellow Sew Shop is literally a little yellow room at DA Ranch. DA Ranch is my home in the country that I share with my awesome Hubby and our dog Cooper. I love our home, I love to craft and sew, go shopping with my mom, relax at home, read books, spend time with the BF and all my friends and family! I an elementary school teacher and I love it! The idea for the Little Yellow Sew Shop and my etsy shop came after I made my 4 year old niece a birthday outfit, shirt and tutu, and people raved about it! Then after having painted my craft room yellow it all came together and the same birthday outfit soon became one of my best sellers! Thank you for visiting the Little Yellow Sew Shop at DA Ranch!
The babe and I
My Etsy Shop
Handcrafted from the Heart
All items are handmade in my Little Yellow Sew Shop. Please visit my Etsy shop to view all items and make purchases.
Check my blog for updates and pictures of new items and designs, stories from the Little Yellow Sew Shop and pictures of happy customers.
I welcome custom orders and creative ideas. Please feel free to add a comment to my blog or send me an email.
Please see archived posts for details on shop items and policies
I want to see you in or with your Little Yellow Sew Shop originals! Please send me a pictures and I will share them on my blog.